2008, Wroclaw, PL
Medical University, Wroclaw
- Heinle Wischer Partner GbR, Dresden
- Akademia Medyczna, Wroclaw
- Polswiss-Projekt Sp. z o.o., Wroclaw
- Polswiss-Engineering Sp. z o.o., Krakow
- Ingenieurbüro Z.Sacharuk GmbH, Münchenstein
- Project scope
- competition project (first place)
- design and construction permission
- execution project
- Project description
Usable area: 15 500m2, location: intersection of Mikulicz st. and Marcinkowski st.
The library building in reinforced concrete – wet cast; pre-stressed slabs and beams; one level of underground garages. Lecture and seminar rooms, a large conference room and a library.
Scope of work:
Comprehensive structural design of the building.
Design of reinforced concrete load-bearing structure of the building in three phases: competition project, design and construction permission
and execution project.
Foundations – foundation slab, partly reinforced with jet-grounding piles;
Carrier system: reinforced concrete skeleton, consisting of lift and stair shafts, columns, beams and stiffeners; reinforced concrete and pre-stressed slabs and walls.
Special design: suspended reinforced concrete slabs; steel structures supporting the central air-conditioning system.